HomeNewsArtificial intelligencePanel Discussion | Using AI in Legal...
Panel Discussion | Using AI in Legal and Professional Services
On 21st January 2021, the STFC Hartree Centre talked to guest panellists from the legal sector to discuss topical issues around the digitalisation of professional services, such as:
– How can AI be used to make legal and professional services more efficient?
– What are the challenges and opportunities for using AI?
– What does the future of AI in legal and professional services look like?
- Simeon Clow, Business Development Manager, STFC Hartree Centre
- Tom Collingwood, Data Scientist, STFC Hartree Centre
- Catriona Wolfenden, Weightmans
- Steven Zdolyny, VP Liverpool Law Society & KIM Technologies
- Allan Carton, Inpractice UK Limited
- Dene Rowe, Keoghs
You can watch the full event recording here.
The LCR4 START team supported this event.
3 months ago
Blog: 5 Digital Trends for 2023
As we enter another year, the VEC looks ahead at our digital technology predictions for…
11 months ago
Ground-breaking collaboration to place Liverpool at the heart of Digital World Heritage
St George’s Hall and the Virtual Engineering Centre pilot projects aim to create a digital…
2 months ago
The Top 3 uses of Artificial Intelligence in Marketing
AI technology, alternatively known as Artificial Intelligence was once an idea or concept which lived…