On 21st January 2021, the STFC Hartree Centre talked to guest panellists from the legal sector to discuss topical issues around the digitalisation of professional services, such as:
– How can AI be used to make legal and professional services more efficient?
– What are the challenges and opportunities for using AI?
– What does the future of AI in legal and professional services look like?
- Simeon Clow, Business Development Manager, STFC Hartree Centre
- Tom Collingwood, Data Scientist, STFC Hartree Centre
- Catriona Wolfenden, Weightmans
- Steven Zdolyny, VP Liverpool Law Society & KIM Technologies
- Allan Carton, Inpractice UK Limited
- Dene Rowe, Keoghs
The LCR4 START team supported this event.
SMEs come together for Digital Manufacturing Pitch
On Thursday 8th October 2020, Sci-Tech Daresbury co-hosted a pitching event with the LCR4 START…
3 steps to unlock investment and skills in robotics and automation
The Northern Automotive Alliance (NAA) were joined by DHL Supply Chain and the Virtual Engineering…
Digital innovation supporting jobs and business models in Covid-19 recovery
Increased adoption of new digital technology has underpinned businesses’ response to COVID-19, with four in…