On 21st January 2021, the STFC Hartree Centre talked to guest panellists from the legal sector to discuss topical issues around the digitalisation of professional services, such as:
– How can AI be used to make legal and professional services more efficient?
– What are the challenges and opportunities for using AI?
– What does the future of AI in legal and professional services look like?
- Simeon Clow, Business Development Manager, STFC Hartree Centre
- Tom Collingwood, Data Scientist, STFC Hartree Centre
- Catriona Wolfenden, Weightmans
- Steven Zdolyny, VP Liverpool Law Society & KIM Technologies
- Allan Carton, Inpractice UK Limited
- Dene Rowe, Keoghs
The LCR4 START team supported this event.
Digital innovation supporting jobs and business models in Covid-19 recovery
Increased adoption of new digital technology has underpinned businesses’ response to COVID-19, with four in…
SMEs come together for Digital Manufacturing Pitch
On Thursday 8th October 2020, Sci-Tech Daresbury co-hosted a pitching event with the LCR4 START…
3 steps to unlock investment and skills in robotics and automation
The Northern Automotive Alliance (NAA) were joined by DHL Supply Chain and the Virtual Engineering…