On 21st January 2021, the STFC Hartree Centre talked to guest panellists from the legal sector to discuss topical issues around the digitalisation of professional services, such as:
– How can AI be used to make legal and professional services more efficient?
– What are the challenges and opportunities for using AI?
– What does the future of AI in legal and professional services look like?
- Simeon Clow, Business Development Manager, STFC Hartree Centre
- Tom Collingwood, Data Scientist, STFC Hartree Centre
- Catriona Wolfenden, Weightmans
- Steven Zdolyny, VP Liverpool Law Society & KIM Technologies
- Allan Carton, Inpractice UK Limited
- Dene Rowe, Keoghs
The LCR4 START team supported this event.
LCR4.0 Holistic supports over 50% more start-ups as a catalyst for Business Growth and Innovation
Since launching in the summer of 2020, LCR4.0 Holistic has been making great strides in…
SMEs come together for Digital Manufacturing Pitch
On Thursday 8th October 2020, Sci-Tech Daresbury co-hosted a pitching event with the LCR4 START…
Ground-breaking collaboration to place Liverpool at the heart of Digital World Heritage
St George’s Hall and the Virtual Engineering Centre pilot projects aim to create a digital…