|Explore the useful links below which will help you continue your journey to Industry 4.0 success.|
Innovate UK – grant funding, innovation loans and expert support
- Supports innovative UK businesses to realise the potential of new technologies, develop ideas and make them a commercial success
GC Business Finance – North West England
- Start-up loans and equity investment for small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) based in Greater Manchester and the North West
ESA Business Incubation Centre United Kingdom
- Support and funding to commercialise space technology
Clean Growth UK
- Helping businesses develop, fund, test and commercialise clean and green innovation
- Funding to start up, scale up or stay ahead in the North of England
- Helping manufacturers use digital technology to boost competitiveness, efficiency and bottom line
Manufacturing Growth Fund
- Supporting SME manufacturing in the Liverpool City Region
- The formula for leadership success
- Supporting Liverpool City Region businesses from pre-start to year three
Liverpool City Region Business Support Package
- Our new £75 million Business Support Package is the largest provision of support for local businesses in more than 20 years.
Mentoring For Growth Programme
- Mentoring programme to SME businesses in the Liverpool City Region aimed at bridging the productivity gap which has been identified between the SME and corporate market.
Brochure: Creative Arts Digital Sandpit
Learn about new technologies and digital tools which will support the growth of digital within the creative and arts sector.
Connecting more businesses together to overcome Maritime challenges and strengthen the local economy
Digital Heritage Brochure
Bringing together heritage and technology leaders across the Liverpool City Region
LCR 4.0 Key Outcomes
View the project impact figures, delivered within Liverpool City Region.
LCR 4.0 Booklet
Transforming advanced manufacturing in Liverpool City Region