When: Tuesday 13 March 2018, 3.30pm-6pm
Where: Adaptive Learning Zone, LJMU, James Parsons Building, Byrom Street, L3 3AF
The LCR 4.0 team are bringing together small and medium businesses, working in manufacturing, engineering and related sectors, in the Liverpool City Region, with academics and students at Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU).
Gain an insight into the wealth of expertise, research and innovation activities taking place within this world class facility and explore ways of working together to tackle industrial challenges from a new perspective.
The event aims to:
- Enable your business to engage with the LJMU Faculty of Engineering and Technology for research and development, knowledge transfer and acceleration of ideas, via the LCR 4.0 team.
- Help make links with undergraduate and postgraduate LJMU students, who are looking to work on live industrial challenges, via student projects, placements/internships, and degree apprenticeships.
- Raise awareness of how Industry 4.0 technologies can increase productivity and profit within small businesses.
You will have the opportunity to speak to a range of experts from across the faculty, including:
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Maritime and Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- Astrophysics Research institute
Hear about successful industry/academia engagements, and find out how you canbenefit from engaging now.
To book your place: