Date: Thursday, 27 June 2019
Location: CNC Robotics, L30 1RD, Olympic Way Bootle, L30 1RD
The Fourth Industrial Revolution means the manufacturing sector is moving into an exciting and futuristic new era.
Make UK’s event will bring together experts from across the manufacturing sector to understand 4IR investment. We will also discuss having the right skills and knowledge in your business to take advantage of these new technologies.
The event will include a panel discussion, allow time for manufacturers to meet, discuss plans and share best practice. It will also include demonstrations of robotics and other potential investments.
Arrival and lunch – 12.30pm
Event begins -1.15pm
End – 4.10pm
- Meet manufacturers at various stages of their 4IR journey and share best practice
- Gain insight into why and how to invest in the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Hear about how robotics can help manufacturers with a tour of a robotics integration company
Who Should Attend?
- Manufacturing companies looking at investment in robotics and other areas of 4IR
- Directors, change managers and those responsible for investment in manufacturing companies
- Those looking to get an insight into a robotics integration company
- June Smith, Interim Regional Director – North, Make UK
- Philippa Glover, Director, CNC Robotics
- Russell McGrath, Business Development Manager, Jumpstart UK
- Mike Wilson, Managing Director, Kuka UK