IET and LCR 4.0 come together to host an event, inviting North West businesses to learn about Industry 4.0, the LCR 4.0 Project (partly ERDF funded) as well as the opportunity to meet all of the partners involved and to learn more about their contributions so far…
Date: 28th February 2018
Location: The Atrium, Sci-Tech Daresbury, Daresbury, Cheshire WA4 4AD
Type of event: Lectures and Demonstrations
IET Sectors: Design and Production, Information and Communications
9:30 a.m. Welcome and Refreshments
10:00 a.m. Welcome by IET
- Simon Reid, Liverpool LEP: Introduction to Industry 4.0 and LCR 4.0
- Andrew Borland, Commercialisation Manager for the Virtual Engineering Centre (University of Liverpool)
- Tom Kirkham, Business Development Manager for STFC Hartree Centre
- Anthony Walker, Strategic Manager for Liverpool John Moores University
- Alison Mitchell, Executive Director for Sensor City
12:30 p.m. Networking and Finish
The partly-ERDF funded LCR 4.0 project aims to bring together world-class, practical support to transform Liverpool City Region businesses in the manufacturing space through digital innovation. LCR 4.0 helps SMEs to increase productivity and de-risk innovation. The free digital support offered can range from research and development, knowledge transfer and ideas from concept through to commercialisation. This event will allow visitors to view the Industry 4.0 capabilities across Liverpool City Region and will provide a platform for SMEs to interact, discuss and connect with LCR4.0 team.
This event page has not yet been created and you will be able to register early 2018.
For more information, please contact email@example.com