You are invited to attend the International Business Festival 2018 as leaders and innovators from around the world gather to discuss the emerging challenges and opportunities of commercial spaceflight.
Businesses, large and small, will have the opportunity to share the insights of some of the industry’s leading figures, with presentations, interviews and panel discussions. There will also be ample networking opportunities and, as an added bonus, purchase of your ticket also includes admission to the wider International Business Festival, the world’s largest business development event. Highlights at IBF on this Future Transport Day include presentations from executives of British Airways and Virgin Hyperloop One, as well as our own hosted event and expo stands.
The Virtual Engineering Centre, lead LCR 4.0 Delivery Partner will also be at the International Businesss Festival 2018 on Future Transport Day, showcasing some of the work they have undertaken within the automotive and aerospace industry.
This is a unique opportunity for businesses, whether already involved in space, or looking to expand in to the sector, to improve their understanding of the current commercial environment and to better position themselves for the lucrative years ahead.
Speakers and panelists include:
- Wallis Laughrey, Vice President, Raytheon Space Systems
- Ian Downey, Business Ambassador, European Space Agency
- Miles Carden, Director, Spaceport Cornwall
- Rob Hill, Space Adviser, First Derivatives plc
- Dr Stuart Eves, Mission Concept Specialist, Vaeros Ltd
With Presentations from:
- Mitch Hunter-Scullion, CEO, The Asteroid Mining Corporation
- Matjaz Vidmar, Chair & Policy Lead, Gateway Earth Development Group