(Organised by The Engineer, the UK’s longest running engineering publication) taking place on 7th December 2017 in the Lloyds Bank Advanced Manufacturing Training Centre, Coventry.
The Engineer Collaborate to Innovate conference (C2i) conference is a culmination of a six months awards campaign, judged by leading figures from across industry, aimed at identifying some of the UK’s most impressive and innovative examples of engineering collaboration.
The conference offers a great opportunity to network with over 200 professionals / peers from across industry and academia and to get insights on how to manage and instigate effective collaborations and to adapt to a rapidly changing world. It features a series of high-level keynotes focused on the disruptive technologies and trends that will shape the UK’s industry in the years ahead and will be concluded by an evening drinks reception.
Key benefits in attending:
- Understand the latest digital drivers and future trends driving collaborative innovation
- Mitigate IP risk in shared digital environments
- Take away practical recommendation in managing open innovation
- Learn different models of innovation in enabling cross-sector partnerships and knowledge transfer
Some of our speakers:
- Sir John Vincent Cable, MP for Twickenham, Leader of the Liberal Democrats
- Chris Guyott, Engineering Director, Frazer-Nash Consultancy
- Professor Andy Wright, Director Strategic Technology, BAE Systems
- and others – please see here
HOW TO REGISTER?
As an awards participant you are entitled to our special discounted registration fee of £39 + VAT. In order to take advantage of this fee, please enter the discount code SL20 at the basket page upon checkout while registering on our website.
Click this link here to register.