18 Sep Register for Smart Factory Expo now!
14th -15th November 2018
Exhibition Centre Liverpool
Over 6000 manufacturing executives, 200 free-to-attend presentations, hours of free professional advisory, and the largest manufacturing innovation showcase in the UK – open to manufacturers at all stages of their digital journey!
Show features you won’t want to miss:
- Solutions Theatres – 200 free-to-attend presentations, across six venues at the heart of each Technology Zone, creating the largest ‘festival of ideas’ in UK manufacturing.
- Speakers Corner – Informal speaking slots in ‘standing room only’ venues that enable visitors to interact with speakers, and add to the buzz.
- Innovation Alley – A platform for the UK’s hottest manufacturing tech start-ups to engage with UK industry.
- Consultant Clinics – Got a tricky manufacturing problem? Looking for no-strings-attached perspective from the Smart Factory Expo Brains Trust? Book your slot and find answers, or your money back. (Did we mention it was free?)
- Women in Manufacturing Day – UK manufacturing cannot afford to waste talent – and with only 15% of manufacturing positions held by women, we bring together the women and men determined to address this issue with a day of presentations, workshops and mentoring sessions.
- STEM Afternoon – Manufacturing is in the middle of a renaissance, and we want students to know about it. A schedule of speaking presentations on the afternoon of 15th November aims to inspire the next generation of British manufacturing talent. If you see students visiting during the last couple of hours of the expo – please share some words of encouragement.
- Manufacturing Tours – Sign up for Smart Factory Expo, and apply for one of dozens of Manufacturing Tours to facilities in and around Liverpool. If you are from out of town, take a look for yourself at the fabulous infrastructure the region has to offer – and some of the world-beating manufacturers taking advantage of it.