12 Oct 5 weeks to go…
We are just five weeks away from coming to Liverpool for the UK’s biggest FREE digital manufacturing exhibition – Smart Factory Expo (15-16 November, Exhibition Centre Liverpool).
Smart Factory Expo is the UK’s biggest showcase for advanced technology and systems – image courtesy of The Manufacturer.
With more than 100 exhibitors, 90 presentations over both days, workshops from Cambridge University’s Institute for Manufacturing, a Hack & Pitch competition, two co-located symposiums (‘STEM in Focus’ and ‘Women & Digital Manufacturing’), and premium networking opportunities with manufacturers from around the country – there’s a lot going on.
Here’s our handy Smart Factory Expo Survival Guide to help you get the most out of your time with us!
Smart Factory Expo Survival Guide:
- Focus on three questions to ask exhibiting companies
- Bring business cards – with more than 4,000 senior manufacturing attendees, you’ll want to network
- Pick up your complimentary copy of The Manufacturer magazine’s November issue – which also contains the show guide (if you’re a subscriber, you’ll receive this ahead of the event).
- Plan your route through exhibitors and displays of the four exhibition zones
- Book accommodation
- Bring a notebook
- Follow and share the action on social media – @TheManufacturerand #UKmfgWeek
- Sign up for one of University of Cambridge’s free series of manufacturing services workshops
- Which of the presentations will you be attending? (already included in your Expo ticket) – confirmed speakers include: Advanced Tapes, Airbus, BMW Mini, Caterpillar, Cobham, Dura Automotive, GKN, Jaguar Land Rover, NSK, Tata, Trakrap, and many more.
- Keep your evenings free for celebrating with the cream of UK manufacturing at the drinks reception launch of The Manufacturer Top 100on 15 November, and The Manufacturer MX Awards 2017 ceremony & gala dinner on 16 November.
With so much going on in Liverpool – you should consider bringing a colleague to Smart Factory Expo – invite them now!
Remember – your badge gives you full access to – Smart Factory Expo, Innovation Alley, and over 100 free presentations in the Digital Transformation, Industrial Automation, Smart Factory and Industrial Internet Theatres!
And there’s more, Smart Factory Expo is part of The Manufacturer Live series of events, which also includes: